What is UV-C?
Germicidal ultraviolet technology is a non-chemical approach to disinfection of water, air and surfaces. In this method of disinfection, nothing is added – making it simple, inexpensive, and very low maintenance.
How does it work?
A UV-C lamp makes us of a short wavelength, which is an ultraviolet light that breaks apart germ DNA, leaving it unable to function or replicate. In other words UV-C light is germicidal while UV-A and UV-B are not. UV-C can even neutralize “superbugs” that have developed a resistance against antibiotics or even mold to cite a few.
- Suitable for 10-200 sq ft – The 38W bulb can easily disinfect a whole 200 sq ft room like a bedroom, living room or kitchen. That means you can protect yourself and your family without worrying about other side effects. Total peace of mind!
- Ozone production – Germicidal UV-C light produces ozone during disinfection which makes it possible to disinfect the areas where ultraviolet light cannot reach. You just turn on the device, set the timer and relax knowing that every single corner of your room has been disinfected.
- Can be used on any household item – Use it on silverware, dishes, telephone handsets, laptops, or other home appliances. It’s 100% chemical free and safe if used correctly.
How to use?
- Goods surface: (5 minutes once). Put goods within 4 ft of the light, such as cups, bottles, toothbrushes, shaver, cell phones, keyboards, clothes.
- Small space: (5 minutes once). ≤ 50 sq.ft. as shoe cabinet, drawer, toy box, wardrobe.
- Small room: (15 minutes once). ≤ 200 sq.ft. such as dog / chicken house, toilet, storage room.
- Larger room: (15-60 minutes once). ≤ 400 sq.ft. kitchen, living room, bedroom.
- Because the UV-C ray will hurt eyes and skin, so please don’t look at the working bulb.
- People / pet / plant can’t be exposed to the UV-C light, leave the room while the lamp is being operated and return after 40 minutes it has finished.